NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022 (Free) | Government has published a notification which will help all high school and college students. In this scheme students in college and high school will get a brand new, high-quality tablet for only 1000 rupees.
This is in connection with the Government intention to give Modern Education to high school and college students.
To encourage students government can give this tablet for free in this Covid-19 circumstances. However, the government will be collecting only 1000 rupees and provide high-quality gadget to students to accommodate their digital education needs.
NaMo Tablet Scheme 2022 Details
|Name of the scheme||Namo E-Tablet Scheme 2022|
|Targeted for||For School & College Students|
|Beneficiaries||All students of the state|
|Benefits||Providing tablets to students at an affordable price of around 1000 rupees|
Eligibility Criteria for NaMo Tablet Yojana
The eligibility criteria to qualify for this scheme
- The annual income of the applicant’s house should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard and have also taken admission in any college in the first year of the undergraduate course.
Documents Required for the Scheme
Below are the list of documents required for the Scheme
- Original residence certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of admission in any institution for pursuing graduation course or polytechnic course
- Certificate of Below Poverty Line, otherwise Ration Card
- Caste certificate
Also Learn more about Kisok Bondhu Scheme
Technical Specs of the NaMo Tablet (ACER / LENOVO)
- 7 inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight< 350 gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
How to apply for NaMo Tablet Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website: Click Here or
- Contact your College, School, or any educational institution.
- Know all about information the Scheme
- Pay the deposit amount of ₹ 1000 in your school and college which is for the tablet
- If any problem occurred, contact Customer Care
- Helpline Number: 079 2656 6000 (11:00am to 5:00 pm)
What is NaMo Tablet Yojana and who will get its benefits?
NaMo Tablet Yojana is a scheme initiated by the government of Gujarat where it focuses on students who are below poverty line will be given at a discounted price to encourage them to study and assist in their learning.
Will it be available for free in NaMo e-tablet scheme?
No, Students who want to avail this scheme will have to pay discounted price of INR 1000 approximately in their educational institution to get this tablet.
Who can apply to get this tablet for ₹ 1000?
This scheme is applicable for students in the state of Gujarat who live below poverty line and whose family income is less than One Lakh Rupees per annum.
How to apply offline or online to buy namo e-tablet?
The application to get this yojana is offline and you will have to be a college or school student to avail this scheme.
What are the documents required to take NaMo e-tablet?
Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, BPL Card, etc.